Blue Buffalo Homestyle Healthy Weight is another appealing wet dog food for Ariel, and during the cold days she does not like to go out much and run around the yard or go for walks, so she has put on a little bit of winter fat, and with this she can eat it mixed with a bit of dry food and it will help with her girlish figure.
We give this 5 stars on taste and flavor, 4 on how easy it is to get out of the can, even with a spoon since this is a pate type, we found it a bit of a struggle to get out.
- Real deboned chicken provides essential amino acids
- Hearty whole grains supply the complex carbohydrates needed for energy
- Carrots, peas, blueberries, and cranberries for extra nutrients
- A sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete
- Chelated minerals boost the immune system and Biotin keeps the skin and coat healthy
Ariel is a portion eater, she only eats small portions at a time, and since this pack came in cans of 12, it would take her quite a bit of time to eat it all, luckily though she has dog friends that are more than happy to share with her.
We are part of the #ChewyInfluencer program, all thoughts and opinions are our own and may vary from yours