One of the most important things a pet owner can do is take care of their pet’s teeth,
not only is it beneficial to there smile, but their health too leaving problems untreated can lead too oral disease and have devastating effects on your furbabies health, visits to you Vet can help prevent dental problems, but in-between visits you can give your dog teeth cleaning products such as Loving Pets Orabone
About them :
Patent-pending Ora-Bone™ was designed to do dental BETTER. THREE breath-freshening ingredients fight bad breath in your dog’s mouth and gut, while Ora-Bone’s unique design has up to TWO TIMES the cleaning surface area of similar products!
• Every surface has a dental feature
• The center bulb cleans behind the front teeth, the roof of the mouth and tongue
• Stepped, tapered ribs, that wrap around both sides of the entire bone, form teeth-fitting channels that clean more effectively
• Ribs/Channels promote movement in your pet’s mouth, increasing the effectiveness
• Nibs, wrapped around the heart-shaped opening, massage gums and scrape the tongue for fresher breath
• MADE IN THE USA!
Available in 3 sizes for any size dog.
I have two dogs, 6-year-old Ariel, she is smaller but her breath is stinky at times, Then there is 1-year-old Lex, he is a Lab Mix, he still has that puppy breath smell, but it is much harder to brush his teeth, neither one like their teeth to be brushed, Loving Pets Orabone helps
We received these products for review purposes only, our opinion may differ from yours